MantisHub have now rolled out some updated to our tags feature. Some of which our customers have asked for!
Tags are useful as another way to categorize your issues and with our latest update now you can:
Add a tag to your issue when reporting it.
- Instead of going into your issue after creation to add a tag, we’ve now added it to the report an issue page so you can simply attach it at the time of creation
Tags can be added to your columns on view/print issue pages.
- tags is now an option when you manage your columns so you can now add it to the fields in your issue that is displayed in the View Issues or Print Issues pages.
Export Tags via CSV and Excel.
- since tags are now an option when managing your columns, you can now include these fields in you Excel and CSV exports.
Tags information included in email notifications
- If you’ve set a tag in your issue it will now appear in your email notifications so everyone is up to date.
Check out our knowledge base for more information on using tags.
Now go ahead and play around with it. Tag! You’re it!
In December we rolled out a bunch of new updates including:
- Using API Tokens to access MantisHub for enabling generation of tokens to be used by services and apps to connect to MantisHub without sharing user’s passwords.
- Understanding Email Notifications via EventLog Plugin – often actual email notifications are different from administrators expectations due to MantisHub config or user preferences. Installing this plugin helps administrators figure out the reason why users get or don’t get notified about a change.
- Support for issue notes as a column that can be selected via Manage Columns. The typical usage would be to export issue notes to CSV or Excel.
- Support for exporting billing information to CSV or Excel, providing users with the ability to edit the information in Excel before sending to clients.
- Custom field “required on resolve” wasn’t being enforced.
- Disallow deletion / disabling of last administrator to make sure administrators can’t lock themselves out.
- Fix for email notifications on update where email notifications on issue updates were not triggered when email notification configurations were overriden.
- MantisTouch was updated with several fixes and improvements.
We would like to take this opportunity to wish all our users a Happy new year. Best wishes for 2016.