Just a quick note for you all. We’ve pushed out some new releases lately and one little MantisHub exclusive feature is making users very happy. Did you notice it? Continue reading “MantisHub, you auto-complete me”
The team at MantisHub are wishing you all stay safe in this troubled COVID-19 riddled time. And like you, we’re carrying on as best we can. There are still issues to resolve and bugs to fix and we’re here to help.
The MantisHub team have not been idle and the latest release includes some noteworthy changes, in particular in the area of attachments. Here are two additions, that we’re pretty sure you’ll be excited about. Continue reading “MantisHub – Improvements to Attachments”
I don’t know about you but, I spend a lot of my time in the MantisHub ‘View Issues’ page when I want to find the issue or issues I need. ‘My View’ dashboard is great for showing me what I need to prioritize and what’s going on at the moment. But when it comes to getting the whole picture, the background, requirements and other related information, I jump onto the View Issues page. I’ve added custom fields to my projects and set them to appear in my filter as a search field. I extensively use tags to help me find what I need. And my saved filters are invaluable. I have a very special relationship with my MantisHub filter so I was super excited to see the new improvements. Continue reading “MantisHubs Sweet Filter Updates!”
IMPORTANT NOTE: MantisHub services are patched for wide-spread security threats Meltdown and Spectre. Action Required:- Users need to update their browsers and install latest updates for their operating systems. Read on for details…
Security of cloud information is always at the forefront of any SaaS provider and long gone are the days when security was treated lightly. MantisHub prides itself on our high-security rating and we’ve addressed many security queries and concerns of our customers. Many of the security measures we have in place are listed in our KB article here. As well as providing secure infrastructure with SSL, data encryption at rest and data isolation, our team stays on top of all the latest threats, taking precautions needed to ensure the safety of your data and your service. Continue reading “Protecting MantisHub users from Meltdown and Spectre Vulnerabilities”
MantisHub have now rolled out some updates to our tags feature. Some of which our customers have asked for!
Tags are useful as another way to categorize your issues and with our latest update now you can: Continue reading “Tag, you’re it!”
In December we rolled out a bunch of new updates including:
- Using API Tokens to access MantisHub for enabling generation of tokens to be used by services and apps to connect to MantisHub without sharing user’s passwords.
- Understanding Email Notifications via EventLog Plugin – often actual email notifications are different from administrators expectations due to MantisHub config or user preferences. Installing this plugin helps administrators figure out the reason why users get or don’t get notified about a change.
- Support for issue notes as a column that can be selected via Manage Columns. The typical usage would be to export issue notes to CSV or Excel.
- Support for exporting billing information to CSV or Excel, providing users with the ability to edit the information in Excel before sending to clients.
- Custom field “required on resolve” wasn’t being enforced.
- Disallow deletion / disabling of last administrator to make sure administrators can’t lock themselves out.
- Fix for email notifications on update where email notifications on issue updates were not triggered when email notification configurations were overriden.
- MantisTouch was updated with several fixes and improvements.
We would like to take this opportunity to wish all our users a Happy new year. Best wishes for 2016.