A new release of MantisTouch has been published with following improvements.
- Support for anonymous access
- Fix bug related to accessing attachments
- Allow users to signup.
- Fixed time zone related error in some environments.
Requires installing the MantisTouchRedirect plugin to enable some of the fixes above to work properly.
MantisHub users already got the update.
All MantisTouch v1.2.0 users are encouraged to upgrade by downloading new package (from same link you got on purchase) and copying over existing installation. For instances older than v1.2.0, checkout the v1.2.0 release post for upgrade instructions.
We’ve just rolled out the ability for administrators to upload their company logo to their MantisHub. This can be done as follows:
- – Prepare a logo image file in .png format with size less than 50K. If image height greater than 80 pixels, it will be reduced to 80 pixels.
- Click “Manage” – “Manage Configuration” – “Logo”
- Select the file to upload and click “Upload”.
- Click the browser refresh button.
Any simple image editing tool can be used to change the logo file format and resize it while maintaining the aspect ratio. For example, on Windows, Paint Brush (pbrush.exe) can be used to get the job done.
In addition to our daily backups, we now offer MantisHub administrators the ability to create and download a backup of their data on demand. This can be done as follows:
- Login as administrator
- Click “Manage” – “Backup”
- Click “Request Backup” button
This will create two backup files “database and configuration” file and “attachments” file. Clicking on any of the links will download it via the browser.
Note that going back to the “Backup” page will show the last backup done. Use the “Request Backup” to create a fresh one.
This feature is part of our commitment to make your data available to you at all times.