With plans to fit all shapes and sizes, MantisHub can cater for your small, growing or large teams. Our fully hosted issue and bug tracking solution can meet your needs, whether you are just starting out or you need a large corporate-wide solution to support 1000 or more users. We can also offer enterprise-level on-premise solutions if you have policies requiring you to maintain an in-house MantisBT setup.
MantisHub hosted plans
MantisHub is primarily a hosted cloud-based solution provider based on open-source MantisBT with the added value of:
- Access from anywhere: built on AWS infrastructure, you can be sure of speedy, reliable service wherever you are in the world and the security of your data.
- No maintenance overhead: all server, software and feature updates are performed by our team as soon as they become available. And we do daily backups of your data.
- Expert email support: our team of MantisBT experts are on hand to help with any issues or offer advice on best practises in setting up your system.
- Customizations: are available to tailor your workflows to suit your specific processes.
- MantisHub exclusive features and plugins: such as Helpdesk for integrated customer support ticketing, chat integrations, SSO with ID providers such as Google & Microsoft and much more!
Platinum Plus – Volume discounted plans
Once you have exceeded 100 users in your MantisHub, it’s worth checking out our Volume discounted plans. Here we drop the price per user significantly with added discounts for annual plans plus larger storage allocations. If you head to our pricing page calculator, just plug-in your user numbers and we’ll suggest the best value plan for you. Or see the table below for full Platinum Plus options:
|Plan||Users||Storage||Monthly Price||Annual Price|
|Platinum 200||up to 200||20GB||$275*||$2,750*|
|Platinum 300||up to 300||30GB||$300*||$3,300*|
|Platinum 500||up to 500||250GB||$350*||$3,850*|
|Platinum 1000||up to 1000||100GB||$500*||$5,500*|
Migrating your in-house MantisBT
MantisBT is free open source software that you would have installed, set up and maintained on your own servers and infrastructure. You will have had to rely on internal expertise or MantisBT online forums for any help or support.
If you currently run MantisBT in-house you can alleviate your maintenance load, tap into expert support, widen service availability and keep all your existing data and users. Purchase our migration program for quick, seamless relocation of your database to MantisHub to enjoy all the benefits listed above straight away. We highly recommend this path and our migrated customers, without exception, love the result! We also now offer hosting within the EU for those who need to retain their data within Europe to satisfy GDPR policies.
On-premise Enterprise plan
Some of our customers are required to keep data out of the cloud and maintain an in-house database due to corporate or industry policies. We now include in our offering, remote support services for these customers. Some items that can be included in your custom enterprise-level support solution are:
- Software updates to bring your MantisBT to the latest release.
- Migration of your MantisBT database to a new server.
- Supported workflow customizations.
- MantisHub hosted service for staging and testing.
- Email support with access to our experienced team and to all our support documentation and video tutorials.
- Setup of regular backups.
Getting on the right plan
If you are new to MantisHub, you have plenty of time to test out all the functionality and features of MantisHub bug and issue tracking with our 14-day trial. Your setup in a minute or two with no obligations and no credit card needed. And when you’re ready, just add payment details and select the plan that fits your team size and feature needs.
Need a migration? It is so easy to move your legacy, in-house MantisBT across to MantisHub. Sign up for a trial and then email support to schedule a suitable weekend for your migration. Deliver your data on Friday afternoon and we get you up and running smoothly by Monday morning!
If you already have a MantisHub subscription, you can change your plan at any time via your billing portal. If you are near passing the 100 user mark, make sure to check out our Platinum Plus bulk user plans to take advantage of discounted user pricing for as little as 45c per user per month. If you have any issues at all, you can just reach out to our support team and they can help advise you on the right plan for you or help move you across.
Looking forward to having you onboard with us!