Kinda excited about this one! We’ve now re-invented our hugely popular email reporting functionality and it’s been reborn as our MantisHub Helpdesk!
Customers can email your MantisHub Helpdesk email address to report issues straight into your issue tracker. Your customers will be notified via email when issues are updated with public notes or if the issues are resolved, closed, or re-opened.
It’s sooo simple to get going. It’s installed by default so all you need to do is to enable it! All the configurations options are there for you to tailor as you wish or just leave our common sense defaults.
MantisHub Helpdesk provides you with the following features:
- Your customers can email in support requests and they will be automatically added to the appropriate MantisHub project. They don’t need to be registered as users in your MantisHub.
- Your teams can use MantisHub to manage all their internal and customer reported issues. No need to work with multiple tools.
- Teams can interact with customers by adding notes and resolving the issues.
- Teams can use private notes to collaborate on the issue, without customers receiving notifications about such internal communication.
- Customers are able to reply to any of the issue related email notifications and their responses will be captured as notes on the issue.
Check out our KB article on how to use MantisHub Helpdesk.
You can also check out the Snippets plugin which is used to create pre-canned responses for those common helpdesk questions.
These 2 features combined can set you on the way to having a integrated software issue tracking and helpdesk support system!
Told you it was exciting :).